Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Take the Vow of Emotional Independence

When you have emotional independence, you want for nothing because you have everything. ~Debbie Ford

This comes directly from www.debbieford.com. Will you join me in taking the vow?

"Today is the day to join me and millions of others in taking a vow of emotional independence. Emotional independence will give you the freedom to love and be loved, to give freely and to receive abundantly, to expand rather than contract, to move forward rather than stay stuck, to live in joy rather than misery, to be in control rather than to be controlled, and to be nourished by faith rather than diminished by fear. Take the vow now."

The Vow of Emotional Independence

This vow's proclamation says I, ______ ________, will no longer be bound by the slavery of my past.I will never again give my power away to some food, substance or disempowering craving.

I will stop allowing others to define who I am and I will stand for my highest expression. I will stop trying to please others and instead please myself.

I will stop listening to the voice of my critical internal mother and father and I will listen to the voice of my most supportive and loving self.

I will break free from the strangulating grip of my self-defeating behaviors and choose powerfully each and every moment to make choices that leave me feeling great about myself and my life.

I take this vow NOW as a positive stand for my soul's highest expression and for every man, woman, and child on this planet today. As I set myself free, I am freeing all others from the violence of my darkest thoughts and my negative projections.

And now, as I close my eyes, I ask all the powers that be to support me in living this vow each and every moment of each and every day. And it shall be.

Ahhh, freedom...nothing compares!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, FREEDOM for you means leaving YOUR 3 CHILDREN behind in the US so you can live a FREE life in your so called EMERLD ISLE. Some Life Coach you are